[kj] Hosannas was released in the `states today

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 00:52:46 EDT 2006

Yeah, right. Went to Tower "Records" in Harvard Square, one of the hippest
places in the USA, and they didn't even have it. They said one copy of the
single was on special order, and they could special order a copy for me that would
arrive in 2 weeks. However, the hippest punk rock chain in the Northeast,
Newbury Comics, advertised it in their new releases list--that's also where I got
the one copy of the 25th anniversary dvd.