[kj] My Perfect KJ Setlist

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 18:48:14 EDT 2006

I know this is lame of me, but since we are talking about  setlists...here is what I feel would be the ideal setlist (although I  know they would never play these).

  This Tribal Antitode
  Implosion
  Aeon
  Hosannas from the Basements of Hell
  Total Invasion
  Age of Greed
  Requiem (sorry, its like one of my favorites..ill never get sick of it live)
  Walking with Gods
  Europe
  Darkness Before Dawn
  Majestic
  A New Day
  Inside the Termite Mound
  Struggle
  Chapter III
  The Pandys Are Coming
  Judas Goat
  Gratitude
  Pandemonium (because they'll close with it all the time regardless..)

  It would never happen. I know I'll never get to see A NEW DAY live and  they don't seem too fancy on playing too much new material either.

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists