[kj] antwerp report "petrol"

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 13:05:23 EDT 2006

That's obviously a possibility with a long-lived band, but a quick listen to the tracks should re-acquaint the older members with the material. Benny  and the bassist may need a little more time, but Jaz should have a lyric book and Geordie can probably pick up whatever he played by listening to the songs again.

  The Rolling Stones keep a stack of CDs in the rehearsal room just in case one of them can't remember the song. *ducks for cover* And their setlists are lot more varied than the Joke's are at the moment.

  Jim.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
      We can sit here and debate why they don't re-introduce tracks like "Aeon" or "Nuclear Boy" `till we're all red in the face, but the possibility exists that they don't touch those songs because possibly they've forgotten how to play them, and it's easier to lean on the ol' stand-bys rather than attempt to re-learn (and risk botching it up).

  Alex in NYC

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com