[kj] antwerp report "petrol"

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Tue Apr 18 11:51:03 EDT 2006

KJ should learn 30 - 40 songs and rotate these songs nightly. The
setlist doesnt have to change to vastly from night to night - but 4
different songs at each gig and make sure one of those is obscure, would
get the hardcore fans something positive to look forward to.

I'll sit thru ass long Communion and Pandemonium but throw Europe, Have
a Nice Day and 4 Stations of the Sun and I'd be going ape shit.