[kj] Re: Set-List

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 09:22:57 EDT 2006

> Requiem, Wardance, The Wait (they kind of have to play
> these)

Why?

They've only become sigature choons, because they've played then day in day
out sinve 1979 or whateva. If anything most people still think of Love Like
Blood or eighties.

They've managed to avoid the Who neightmair of My Generation/Won't get
fooled again every sodding time with those two, so why do they have to drag
out Requiem out every night?

Don't get me wrong, Requiem, Wqrdance, the Wait are good songs, but they are
not head and shoulders over the rest of the Catogure.

--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with screen dragging
http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/