[kj] Set-List

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 07:37:00 EDT 2006

I think a reasonable/pheasable/interesting setlist
would include:

Requiem, Wardance, The Wait (they kind of have to play
these)
Butcher, Fall Of Because, Unspeakable
Pandies, Empire Song
Song and Dance, Frenzy
Darkness Before Dawn
Termite Mound
Whiteout, Pandemonium
Asteroid, Blood On Your Hands
Hosannas, Majestic, Walking With Gods, Gratitude

Leigh