[kj] antwerp report "petrol"

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 07:27:38 EDT 2006

I don't get why they'd take the time to re-introduce
gems like Butcher, Darkness Before Dawn, Money Is
Not..., Termite Mound, Pandies, Song And Dance,
etc...only to cast them aside just as quickly for the
same old standbys. Bands should always take advantage
of their extensive back catalogues.

Leigh

--- Janean Lancaster <Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk>