[kj] Set-List

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 06:36:10 EDT 2006

Well I ve seen the same set-list live  six times in the last few years , if
thats not enough I ve also seen the same set-list on two separate live
webcam performances ...............and if thats not enough i ve also got the
same set list live on DVD.........just in case i want to see it again.
  CHANGE...........CHANGE...................CHAAAAAAANGE

   FLIGHTBRINGER