[kj] Set-List

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 06:23:01 EDT 2006

I can't agree with that, Peter. While it would be great to hear a gig that
consisted of the best stuff from those albums, I do love the early stuff.
I'd just like to hear some variation. I'm very disappointed with the
set-list. Total cop-out. It does indeed look like we're back to the problems
that dogged the 2003 tour. Such a disappointment, I really thought they'd
got their act together after Manchester last year.