[kj] geordie in the studio

Michael Garcia michael_garcia at alamedanet.net
Mon Apr 17 19:01:16 EDT 2006

Might be. I'm at work right now and dont have the CD in front of me. It's
entirely possible. I'm sure someone on here will have the answer before I
do! It came from the Damage Manual full length release. There are 2 clips
of geordie on here, both very similar. Thanks for posting that, I had
forgotten about that. The sunset gun video is on the CD too. I think it
was some stock footage mixed in with some of the studio footage if I'm not
mistaken.