[kj] (OT) and all is right with the world

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 17:06:13 EDT 2006

oh my god... you pitiful little man.  you disappoint me (and I mean that honestly).

I successfully took this topic off-list yesterday so we could discuss it without irritating everyone but you couldnt resist having a little gloat (expected) and making it public again (laughable).  is acting up in front of everyone meant to make it any more intelligent?

how many times will you make the 'living in our shadow' comment as if its funny. thats what, four times in the last day or so?  keep repeating yourself, Peter.

you got my scan yet?  (or are you still desperately trying to scan one in from a real fan?  Tip:  photoshop is your friend).  I'm still waiting.

back offlist please Peter so I can continue outwitting you with alarming regularity without boring these good people.  if you insist on continuing and being constantly shown up then may I suggest you try and develop an argument that doesnt rely on me being supposedly bothered about how bad QPR are and bringing up my non-attendance at games isnt the issue (like I explained as many times as your brought up that sad little 'shadow' gag).  I'm not the glory hunter, I'm not the one trying to adopt Chelsea's success and then wearing it like a badge of honour.  you know I live 300 miles from Loftus Road but equally I'll stand by QPR and tell the world that even though we are officially the worst team in Div 1 I will always love them.

your move.  try harder this time.  I'm waiting.

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye