[kj] Re: antwerp report "petrol"

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 16:24:42 EDT 2006

I'd cope. More Extremities too.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of bluce ree
  Sent: 17 April 2006 21:17
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Subject: Re: [kj] Re: antwerp report "petrol"

  as great as it is, I could live without ever hearing anything from KJ1
live again.  More WTF and Revs is clearly the way forward.

  Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
    Wouldn't that involve effort on behalf of our heroes?

    What you reckon the UK tour will have all the old favs?

    --
    I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with Screen Dragging!

  www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
  www.myspace.com/bluceree
  www.myspace.com/gladeye