[kj] Re: luxembourg report?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:17:07 EDT 2006

This seems like a phone-in.

As much as we debate the merits of this album I have seen nothing but good
reviews for it.  Better then average.

I don't remember 2003 being this well received.  Maybe it is a guilty
conscious on the part of the reviewers.  Who knows.

Now would be the time to strike because the iron is hot.

But it seems like another fizzle out (ala Democracy)

ho hum

Chris