[kj] Question about sound quality

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 09:50:28 EDT 2006

I think it is the manner in which the album was recorded. On the retail  I was expecting much better audio than the promo MP3s but it was pretty  much the same it seemed. In my car when I blast the shit, like This  Tribal Antitode, the vocals are very low it seems.

Hi, I'm new to the list. My question is that I
downloaded the record off of ITunes and some of the
tracks sound  awful. On Tribal Antidote the vocals are
barely audible. Is it the same way with the CD?

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists