[kj] Re: antwerp report "petrol"

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Apr 15 16:09:10 EDT 2006

No, I'm going to say what I talked myself after thinking about it, I do not
want to hear these songs played again. For at least 5 years.

The Wait, etc is a good song, however it is not better than Madness, The
Hum, Walking with Gods, and loads of others.

> Hang on, that's a double negative, I'll have to think about that one,
>
> but the answer is, I do NOT want to hear:
>
> Requiem
> Wardance
> The Wait
> Bloodsport
> Change
> Complications.
>
> every, sodding time.
>
>> I totally agree as I've been saying...but you can't tell me you ever
>> get sick of hearing Requiem live?
>>
>> Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>>  With the exception of Frenzy, Primitive and the ones of the new
>> album, what a depressingly predictiable set list.

>> http://mail.yahoo.com
> Regards
Regards
--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with Screen Dragging!