[kj] (OT) and all is right with the world

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 15 13:43:19 EDT 2006

all this bitterness because of Monaco, Liverpool and Barcelona.

let it go Peter...

... let it go...

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote: I do not attend all the away matches.
QPR played at home today.
Did you run home?
You seem to have gotten home rather quick
Have you dropped the super bit from "Super hoops"?
How the fark can you put "super" in your name ?
QPRR...QPRRRR.....QPAHAHAHAHAHAHA QPR .

" It must have been cold there in our shadow
never getting out the second league
Did I ever tell you Mourinho that you're my hero
You re everything, everything I wish I could be
And I , I just laugh at QPR
When we win, when we win the Premier league

Blucey boy, suck on my fat one