[kj] antwerp report "petrol"

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 12:45:57 EDT 2006

So only 3 songs from the new album and that's it? That is a shame.

~LB

In a message dated 4/15/2006 5:26:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
zeking_33 at hotmail.com writes:

hello gatherers,
hear my well attended report from the antwerp gig
set list :
communion
wardance
primitive
hosannas
requiem
frenzy
majestic
asteroid
whiteout
wait
psyche
gratitude
complications
pandemonium

set  played completely in one time (so no "encores")
so far the good news....
THE BAND ONLY ARRIVED ONE (yes : 1) HOUR BEFORE GIG TIME, with the tourbus  .
Local stage manager let me know they were attended by appr 3 pm and that
they were coming from Koln (???)
on stage Jaz was so stoned as hell; he forgot from time to time his text  and
wasn't allways in good tempo with the musicians in the beginning...a  little
shame, but that's my point of view off course...he was also always  occupied
telling the crowd that "his voice was fucked up"...
bassist : don't shoot the pianoplayer but i didn't manage to get his
name...sory...it was a skinhead and his gitars were very, very familiar with  those
of raven...weird...but, i must admit, he did a very good job !   geordie was
very drunk, but played very well, reza and ben as we know them :  superb
so if you ask me to rate this gig : it was the worst i've seen on belgian
ground...pitty. i hope leuven (depot) will be much better then this (what will
not be difficult to do so...)
anyway, had good evening and fun with friends but did'nt manage to get to
jaz or anyelse...
greetz,
marnick from brussels-belgium.