[kj] (OT) and all is right with the world

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 15 11:39:34 EDT 2006

Yes Bluce, the Worlds not a bad place is it.
Switch the floodlights on and wrap up warm  next time to visit Loftus
road....................it must be dark and cold and bleak living in our
shadow. Good luck in your relegation struggle , I would hate to see the
hoops drop even further into oblivion.
   Do excuse me , I have some celebrating to do .