[kj] antwerp report "petrol"

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 08:41:30 EDT 2006

Thanks for the report Marnick, its been eagerly anticipated as I'm sure you
know.

Only three new songs, eh? I hope that number goes up as the month goes on.
The bassist has had a lot to learn in a short time, but you'd think the new
album would've been the priority.

Can't believe they're opening with Communion and not Invocation.

Jaz complaining about his voice on the first night of the tour? Argh!

Fingers crossed for tonight as a warm-up for the fabchannel webcast
tomorrow.

In trainspotting news, what merch were they flogging?

T.