[kj] antwerp report "petrol"

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 15 08:36:53 EDT 2006

echoes of 2003.

jaz stoned forgetting his words....

geordie very drunk...

wankers the pair of them.  They do realise that people pay to see them right?

three new songs and all the usual ones we've heard countless times.  I hope they get their shit together before Manchester.

ze king <zeking_33 at hotmail.com> wrote:
hello gatherers,
 hear my well attended report from the antwerp gig
 set list :
 communion
wardance
primitive
hosannas
requiem
frenzy
majestic
asteroid
whiteout
wait
psyche
gratitude
complications
pandemonium

set played completely in one time (so no "encores")
 so far the good news....
 THE BAND ONLY ARRIVED ONE (yes : 1) HOUR BEFORE GIG TIME, with the tourbus .
Local stage manager let me know they were attended by appr 3 pm and that they were coming from Koln (???)
 on stage Jaz was so stoned as hell; he forgot from time to time his text and wasn't allways in good tempo with the musicians in the beginning...a little shame, but that's my point of view off course...he was also always occupied telling the crowd that "his voice was fucked up"...
 bassist : don't shoot the pianoplayer but i didn't manage to get his name...sory...it was a skinhead and his gitars were very, very familiar with those of raven...weird...but, i must admit, he did a very good job !  geordie was very drunk, but played very well, reza and ben as we know them : superb
 so if you ask me to rate this gig : it was the worst i've seen on belgian ground...pitty. i hope leuven (depot) will be much better then this (what will not be difficult to do so...)
 anyway, had good evening and fun with friends but did'nt manage to get to jaz or anyelse...
 greetz,
 marnick from brussels-belgium.

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree