[kj] The Lightbringer (questions)

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 14 14:52:27 EDT 2006

Not pertaining to the "rebellious spirit" specifically, but to the song
in general: (also from the Jaz interview on the old message board):

Q: I've been reading the lyrics to "Lightbringer" and I was wondering if
the song was about the Anunnaki? (note: the Anunnaki are Sumerian gods,
but, according to certain theories, they were extraterrestrial creatures
who landed on Earth thousands of years ago to bring new scientific
knowledge to mankind and even tamper with the human DNA).

Jaz: Yes, of course it is. If you go back to the first book of the
Bible, Genesis, which of course means the "genes (or DNA) of Isis",
there's this famous part in it (chapter 6, verse 8) which says: "There
were giants in the Earth in those days and when the sons of God came
into the world, great men were born, men of renown". We also have to
take into consideration that the "lightbringer" in Christian terminology
is Lucifer, but if you look at the mystery traditions, it's completely
the opposite. If you look at the image of Adam and Eve and the serpent
in the Garden of Eden, the snake is never fully explained. It is of
course a character called Father Enki, who basically took pity on Homo
Sapiens and gave them autonomy. This is really the occult definition of
this entity called "Shaitan", it is not a negative connotation, he's the
one who gave us number, proportion, measurement and angle, mathematics,
farming, medicine. None of these things, especially mathematics and the
binary system, evolved, they appeared overnight. These are the facts. If
you look at the Great Pyramid alone, you can see there's 22 blocks and
each block weighs 4 Jumbo jets. There are only 2 cranes in the world
that can lift this.

However bad you might see the world, this entity gave man the choice of
good or evil, but in the end, it's still our own choice. And I do
believe that the "sons of God" were certainly another race of beings,
who didn't necessarily have Homo Sapiens's best interests at heart. Do I
believe that man has been genetically modified in the past? Yes, I do.
If you look at that line: "The sons of God came in unto the daughters of
man" and "great men were born, men of renown", I think this says it all,
then you see the bloodline and my continued commitment to this line of
thinking, spiritually and in every way, is no secret. I resigned from
two major orders in 1991, because I felt that it was more important to
have a big heart. The heart chakra, everything is the heart. People look
at ideas of Tantra and they just see the sexual side of it, but what
they don't realize is that without opening the heart chakra, this cannot
work. It is of course the idea of love, the idea that the heart is the
key. So in 1991, I resigned from two orders I'd been part of for 20
years and the strange thing is, in recent years, I've kept all my
contacts and, after going through many things, I feel like I'm ready to
start talking about some of these things. There was a lot of secrecy
about the occult movement in the past, and that's because you were
normally tortured or burnt to the stake. Hahahah

But "occult" just means "hidden", I see no reason for secrecy in this
day and age. I think if, as Mahatma Gandhi said, God is truth, God, we
must presume, would not want us to accept dogma. I see many people in
orthodox, for example, Christian faith who are too frightened to
question not only the morality of the writing that they subscribe to,
but its authorship. They're too frightened to even do it because of this
very powerful fear which is the fires of Hell. For the second part of my
life, I want to talk with people about that, if we look at the ancient
idea of this, the fire just burnt away impurity, it's an alchemical
symbol. You go from lead, and your heart is weighed on the scales of
Libra against a feather, which is called Maàt, the goddess of balance
and truth. What it means is that everybody, even Saddam Hussein, will
have redemption in the end. So why is there any reason to fear? This
fear has been used to manipulate people and this is the gift we can give
our next generation: Being fearless whilst having a true morality."