[kj] The Lightbringer (Answers)

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 14:33:31 EDT 2006

********Yes, I know the feeling well. Its always frustrating when you ve got
a large package and cant get it into the box*************

>   My big question is on The Lightbringer. Now, I know Lightbringer is a
>reference to Satan/Lucifer or whatever. But the part where it talks  about
>the rebellious spirit and being filled with that spirit...is Jaz  talking
>about being filled with Lucifer's spirit literally or the  rebellious
>nature of that spirit?

******** I dont believe that the song is anything to do with Satanism, hasnt
Jaz stated that he is religious and doesnt believe in "the darkside"?
  The song questions evolution. How was it possible for primitive people to
build the Pyramids, Know the Earths dimensions and how come the Pyramids
mirror the stars. The song suggests that Jaz thinks that aliens came and
taught us intelligence and Mary wasn't impregnated by a ghost but by an
Alien..........and therefore we are all part Alien............and our
rebellious spirit comes from our Alien ancestors************