[kj] Re: oh fukkit

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 13:29:25 EDT 2006

I've always felt that Jaz was one of those people who embarks on a new project and is full of ideas and designs that are way beyond his actual potential. Most them of course don't happen. Enthusiasm always seems to get the better of that kind of person. It's good that they can come up with big ideas, but it's just not going to happen most of the time. I mean, who was going to produce three different editions of this album? I can't see any minor league labels cheerfully knocking them out. The first one was barely publicized.

Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:  Why does he lie so? Or does he really mean these things when he says them?

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com