[kj] oh fukkit

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 13:14:56 EDT 2006

Again -- it'd indicative of that "that'll do" approach to much of their dealings. You'd think they'd want involvement and input on EVERY CONCEIVABLE STEP of the process, instead of farming it off to someone else to do while they go cigar shopping (or whatever). Obviously, they've taken more of an interest this time around (and, for the record, I have warmed to the HOSANNAS cover artwork -- while it's no Malicious Damage, it's certainly more provocative than KJ2003).

But Peter's correct -- the fact that they were "away" is a piss poor excuse.

Alex in NYC