[kj] oh fukkit

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 14 12:15:36 EDT 2006

Just wait till the 2nd and 3rd vinyl editions! (I believe all of Jaz's
promises)

 From Jaz interview in January (on the old message board):

"We're having at least 3,000 double albums made up with all the artwork
as vinyl. I've already ordered 50 copies! (Laughs) We're gonna have a
first edition, a second edition and a third edition. We've written quite
a lot of tracks that we really like and there will be different
configurations of the artwork on the second and third editions. So it's
forever changing. The single's a good example: there are two other
tracks on it, if we could have fitted them all on the album, I would
have put them on, so it's not like they're B-sides, they're tracks that
we'll be playing live as well. So I feel like we're giving. <snip>
...magnificent packaging plus different editions has been a point that I
wanted to rectify on the last album. On KJ 2003, we were dealing with my
very horrible manager, who has since been fired. I'm suing him, so watch
this space very carefully. The artwork for it was done while we were
away, by the time I came back, I just thought: "Well, it's got the
puke-like colours of the Sex Pistols and it's got this kind of picture
that looks like one of KJ's minders, Eddie, who used to be in the French
Foreign Legion", he's quite a tough guy, and it looked like his face!"