[kj] I shall be attending the...............

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 07:16:34 EDT 2006

Yes , But you cant really blame the Raven situation on anyone. Even if he
was still a member of the band then he still would nt be playing at the gig.
KJ and Raven may even forget their differences in the near future. When KJ
have finished their present tour and Ministry have finished their present
tour, then Raven may rejoin KJ.
    Also Steve Hackett is going to the Wolves gig. You mayas well go as
well. What have you got to lose? How would you feel if you were sitting at
home at 9 pm and Killing joke were just coming on stage just a few miles
away?