[kj] Perceptions so far.

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 09:00:35 EDT 2006

hey! i could have been one of the an people if id wanted to!...lol

With the press stoking up the Antz Crass conflict - just before they moved
to the Crass Exploited conflict - i saw Ignorant with a stripe on his nose
(masking tape i believe) at the beginning of a gig at Sheffield (81 i
think). I was being taught how to work the mixing desk while Ignorant
screamed Stand and Deliver. I have it on tape somewhere - the cassette tape
not the masking tape......

your going with your giro to buy a single. on one hand you have Bloody
Revolutions and on the other there is Ant Music...which to choose..... DUH!