[kj] Perceptions so far.

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 05:41:14 EDT 2006

EDAVRE is just an album guys.  you dont have to be emotionally damaged to understand it!

Paul Rangecroft <paul.rangecroft at gmail.com> wrote: yes, i kind of agree too. and i guess it's no secret i spend quite a bit of time in "that place". HOSANNAS is bloody dark too, though, just in a different way. more death awareness, perhaps you could say.

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye