[kj] Perceptions so far.

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 05:26:47 EDT 2006

yes, i kind of agree too. and i guess it's no secret i spend quite a bit of
time in "that place". HOSANNAS is bloody dark too, though, just in a
different way. more death awareness, perhaps you could say.

i put EXTREMITIES on my playlist last night and mixed it in with the new
album, and to be fair HOSANNAS held up pretty well, but EXTREMITIES shaded
it. maybe that says more about me than about the albums, i'll let others be
the judges of that.