[kj] Perceptions so far.

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 17:34:29 EDT 2006

"Invocation is very weak.  sounds like a Puff Daddy backing track. "

    You goddamnedsonofabitch Bluce . Invocation WAS my favorite track and
now you ve ruined it for me . Every time I listen to it now I'm half
expecting Puff Daddy to chime in with "Come with me...........come with
me"!!!
   You carnt . You ve totally ruined my listening experience