[kj] Bassist

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 16:56:49 EDT 2006

Re-watched Some Kind Of Monster last night. When they were auditioning
bassists I kept wondering what the footage would've looked like if our own
Mr. Raven had taken Lars up on his offer.

Watching Lars of course made me think Raven would've eventually ended up in
prison for murder.

Anybody know if, aside from the above, words have ever been exchanged
between the two camps?

T.