[kj] Perceptions so far.

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 09:58:01 EDT 2006

Their opinion on the album is no more or less valid than anyone else's. In terms of end results, I find FIRE DANCES to make for better listening than HOSANNAS. You may beg to differ. It's all relative. I like chocolate, you may like vanilla, the `Joke may collectively prefer strawberry, etc. etc.

Alex in NYC