[kj] KILLING-JOKE.NET & COMMUNION Message boards

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Tue Apr 11 15:19:11 EDT 2006

...and where does this B. Harkonnen live? I mean, many people left Finland in the late 1800s and early 1900s in order to find a better life in US or Canada. Most of us have distant cousins there and Finnish surnames still exist although some of them can be written in slightly different way... "Harkonen" w/ umlauts could well have become "Harkonnen"...!