[kj] I'm leaving, again, but first...

Elana webmistress at killing-joke.com
Tue Apr 11 10:22:52 EDT 2006

1. Jester had nothing to do with the communion board being shut down. How
much power do you think he has??????

2. YES, he was putting those things up on the k-j.com site to fuck with
you all

3. Hans can eat shit and die

4. THANK YOU Peter. I cant stand you personally, and cant wait to beat
you, but you at least see things for how they are, and people on here
fucking blow for being assholes about it.

5. Jester is sick. He can bearly fucking move. Bearly fucking get out of
bed. SICK SICK SICK. You all are lucky that site and message board was
around for as long as it was. Jaz and everyone else fucked him over so god
damn badly. FUCK Matt Luxon, FUCK James, and FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
who sent Jester email after email after email asking shit like "where's
gems of power??" "I'm going to sue you because i lost money on travel".
Jester had nothing to do with any of that, and fuck the lot of you.

6. Rob, I love your band, i think youre a great guy, but get your head out
of your arse already.

7. Mel, you are a fucking nut case. Learn how to god damn type, and next
time you want to send someone an email saying you want to have their love
child, make sure you send it to the right address.

8. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY about the iraq war and the US government. YOU
have NO FUCKING CLUE how things are really run here, or what goes on other
than the propaganda bullshit you read on bbc. period. I fucking hate bush,
but you arent the ones who see the shit going on on a daily basis on the 6
o'clock news. You arent the ones who's favorite shows are being interruped
by that assclown bush. Dont talk shit if you dont know shit.

9. I thought this was supposed to be a list about a BAND.. TALK ABOUT THE
FUCKING BAND THEN.

next time you want to fucking point fingers at jester, why not try ASKING
HIM WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!? Instead of all this petty bullshit speculation.

Do you realize that if he or I hacked Hans' website, we would be shut down
by our ISP?? We cant even illeagaly download music because they will turn
us off. they are THAT strict.

I'm so done with the lot of you. 99% of you on here make me fucking ill.