[kj] Perceptions so far.

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 06:27:07 EDT 2006

"I've always benchmarked KJ output against Fire Dances"

  Firedances must be the weakest of the early albums.
Its way to Bow wow wowee (!!) and PILesque, drummy and echoy, and all the
songs are quite similar. Whilst it may be a decent album in its own right,
its not in the same league as the other early releases