[kj] F F S ! ! !

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 05:55:41 EDT 2006

Then:

A - you don't believe in free speech.

&...

B - you're not even a man of your word because Peter has been racist,
homophobic and overstepped the mark many, many times.

Only joking. Keep up the good work, Rob. It's better than the way Mojica
used to run his message boards. There are worse people than West out there.
Plus you're in a band signed to Malicious Damage, so everything you say must
be right.