[kj] F F S ! ! !

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Tue Apr 11 04:06:15 EDT 2006

Thanks for your confidence Jim.

I love the way you contradict yourself so nicely there!

Look, it is not my job to ban people just because they "said something nasty to me"!
I'll tell you again and again and again if I damn well have to, but I would only ban people if they are racist, homophobic or overstep the mark considerably.

Just cos someone rubs you up the way does not mean they need to be banned.

Thanks

--- jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk wrote:

From: Jim Harper <jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] F F S ! ! !
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 02:30:57 +0100 (BST)

.I believe in freedom of speech and giving everyone a chance, but since Rob won't do anyhing- and it's worth noting that Pete has got considerably worse since  it became apparent that a life-time ban was not an option- I shall simply try to delete all his messages without reading them and try to not get too angry when I find him hijacking other people's threads.