[kj] Invocation-----lonelyboy......

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 19:02:21 EDT 2006

ipat,you fibber,i would not abuse anyone,unless they really ask for it/or
provoke me---i was deeply hurt by the em that juliet posted on here back in
oct 05/also the crap that was posted on here by marie aka scarlet
woman,which i found out only as i did not see back in feb to day) just befor
the benefit dvd playback event about me,exspecially after i had tried to
help her sell her tickets for some of the gigs last year,as she did not go
in the end,as problems with her son,she was not even in when i arranged to
phone her back,plus i had alreadfy been up 24 hours---there seems to be a
bit aof a one sided biased towards me,in almost all these topics that i
bring up,instead og looking at something level and evenly,you choose to side
with the other person

what ever i have said in the past,can never surpass anything that peter west
has done in terms of abuse towards other members, and you know that  robs
ass---and while we are at it,its not a matter of not being able to stand any
kind of heat here,if i was that type,i would not of been into k.j for almost
going on 30 years...

its more a matter of,are you playing fare here? and havnt you noticed how
many people have left since wests bully actions?  no way do i post anywhere
as often as west,and you know that,so lets take it that there is only one
reason for this favouritism,you are obviously fucking him arnt you,as you
are not playing fair here when i asked you to look into a matter,you try and
blame me,you coward--for you really have no back bone do you.

also there are people on this list who have annoyed me,it works 2 ways,you
side with the wrong robs ass---you are the weak person in this,not me.

melinda