[kj] F F S ! ! !

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 18:01:45 EDT 2006

Except for two very recent posts, I've been doing just that. I recommend the same to all - it's great! DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, etc.. But it *is* good fun to fuck with him occasionally... surely worth a couple of minor posts? No point debating with the idiot, for sure. But we gotta take *some* pleasure from the w at nkstain.. heh heh...

ade.