[kj] Invocation-----lonelyboy......

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Mon Apr 10 17:07:31 EDT 2006

Mel

For a start, we have met so don't DARE to suggest that I am someone else OK?
Pete West might wind you up, he does that to alot of people.
he had a temporary ban but just cos you do noyt like some of what he says, I will not ban him.

Freedom of Speech. I belive in that. When someone is overtly racist/homophobic or exceeds the boundries of taste, then something will be done.

You have said things in the past to annoy people, but you are here and very welcome.
But if you find pete West intolerable, then you must be the one that leaves. Sorry but if you can't stand the heat and all that.

Pete is a wind up merchant and thrives on eaction. Congratulations, you have given him  more air. That said, I have met Pete and he is not at all as bad as his bark.

I find alot of what is said here annoying at times and offensive but I do not go bleating and crying.

I would also prefer a slagging directly from you off list first. Manners Mel. Manners.

--- hollytree1961 at hotmail.com wrote:

From: "melinda grant" <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Invocation-----lonelyboy......
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:21:46 +0100

lonely boy,since last years episode concerning  flightbringer aka peter
wests appauling and degraiding actions towards me concerning all the trouble
he caused,and how he tried  brainwash some other gatherers( london bombing
ect--july ect--remember?,i suffered deeply cos of that,still get flash backs
from scene from edgeware rd,where i was caught up in it)

and since the continual hassle he has caused so many other gatheres over the
years on this list,who have either stopped posting or left,i have refused to
acknowledge his posts,they go straight to the junk--thats why i never reply
to him,i dont get to see his posts.

also,i was appauled by the way he changed a situation around over the
weekend,trying to manipulate you,and humiliate you.........what is wrong
with robs ass? why does he not do anything about this continual way that
flightbringer aka peter west  carrys  on? i have never met west face to
face,i dont know what he looks like,so for all i know,rob could be west!!! i
dont know,as surly any decent person running a list,would want to put a
final stop to all of p.wests continual  manipulation of other gatheres
here.......
so i really do not get it,yes,yes,his posts used to be funny,but he has
wripped almost each and every gathere to bits on here,causing
tension/friction  between other members on here--ok not all,
but who needs thats,there are real problems in this world,yet west creates
problems on here.......

like i said,he does not exsist to me,as he has over stepped the
mark--surpassed the level of common decancy, once to often with me/my
private life,which has at time borded on stalking--obsession--this person is
not normal,he creates friction on this board for the fun of it--i just dont
understand anyone like that,who chooses to cause a riff at every
oppertunity----whats the point? why wont admin do anything about this,once
and forall?

i have been a fan/follower of k.js since 1979  there was never this kinda
friction until he came along
he has caused so many friendships to breack down--down to his trouble making
verbal lies,could go on,i know you know what i mean-----why is some one like
this aloud to have so much free rain on this board?

absolutly baffled by this person flightbringer aka peter west--its people
like him that start real wars,through there twisted reasoning.......

melinda