[kj] tickets

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 14:11:19 EDT 2006

Oh well, thanks anyway ;-)

Cheers,

Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:25:55 +0100
Subject: RE: [kj] tickets

   not going to any of the up coming gigs,ive changed my mind about
going to any--never intended going to koko any way,oxford was on my
list,but ive changed my mind about going,so cannot help you out with a
spare for oxford,as i have cancelled mine/otherwise you could of had it
for nothing.

 melinda

 >From: jpwhkj at aol.com
 >To: gathering at misera.net
 >Subject: [kj] tickets
 >Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:42:30 -0400
 >
  >I have a spare ticket for London, and need an extra one for Oxford.
So, >ideally, does anyone fancy swapping an Oxford ticket for a London
one? >Failing that, does anyone want (face value) my London ticket? And
does >anyone have a spare for Oxford?