[kj] Hans......................

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 9 16:45:21 EDT 2006

Owen.
    Hans has been asked on numerous occasions to provide evidence of  HIS
accusations , something  which he has failed to do. Which leads me to
believe that his accusations are false .
So I feel that my accusations  aimed at him are justified.
   He has made accusations and not explained why he made the accusations
,where as  I made accusations and explained why I made them.