[kj] KILLING-JOKE.NET

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Sun Apr 9 13:30:18 EDT 2006

After sorting out and reading all these dozens and hundereds of mails
here at The Gathering every single day plus doing some other duties
which I have, I really don't have time and energy to visit any
KJ-related message board!

AND... I thought this very list of ours is anyway the one and only forum
for the true gatherers... the true followers and true believers! Amen.

> No. Never noticed that. Never been there. Not
> interested, and frankly never will be! So stop going
> on and on and on about it.
>

> --- BLACKLIGHT <wardance at wardance.net> wrote:
>

> > WWW.KILLING-JOKE.NET message board features a
> > section in english language,
> > including 13 discussion rooms. Did you ever notice
> > that ??...

__
Saunalahti Xtra - Uusi GSM-vuokrapuhelin ja edistykselliset Xtra-palvelut käyttöösi alk. 4,95 e/kk! http://saunalahti.fi/xtra/