[kj] KILLING-JOKE.NET

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 9 10:37:05 EDT 2006

If Joe did this, I can seeing it being about competition- I mean, Joe doesn't even run a KJ website any more. Even if he was paranoid enough to want to knock out other websites, it doesn't make much sense to do it when you're out of the game.

  Jim.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
  Ask yourself - why would english speakers consider a french language site as
competition? That's all I can assume you mean by pointing at Jester as the
culprit. Do you have any IP's / evidence?