[kj] "COMMUNION" CENSORED ! LET'S RESIST !

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 8 22:05:33 EDT 2006

just want to add,absolutely no one,not one member,moderator,or
admin,indulged in putting down

killingkoke.com    so bluce what you said is not true,please keep to the
truth of a matter,as half or quarter truths based on speculation,only lead
to muddled facts,unessary arguements and missunderstandings.

why would people who lov k.j music and k.j related issues want to " slag of
" as you put it on friday last,a web sight that is completely dedicated to
there fav band? the fact is,i was a general member at communion,from 25th
march--until 7th april--never once did i witness any putting down of
killingjoke.com,which incidentally is run by another gatherer,not joe--as i
was informed,wont memtion your name as thats private to you ok.

nOw lets address the balance here,alot of members who were members of the
MESSAGE BOARD/PLUS CHAT THAT WAS RUN BY JOE,WERE BASICALLY SHOCKED BY THE
CONTINUAL ROUGH SHOD TREATMENT THAT THEY RECIEVED ON THAT MESSAGEBOARD...

SO I REPEAT,THE BALANCE WAS JUST BEING ADDRESSED HERE,WHERE THEY WERE NOT
GIVEN HE CHANCE TO DEFEND THERE SELFS ON JOES--BORD,TREATED LIKE SHIT,FOR
WHAT APPEARED TO BE A VERY MINOR REASON,I FOR ONE WAS JUST AMAIZED BY JUST
HOW MANY WERE KICKED OF THAT BOARD--ABOUT 10 IN ALL--THEY JUST TOLD THERE
SIDE OF VERAION ON COMMUNION--THATS JUSTICE IS IT NOT!!!!!!

plus,what we were all told about  other issues concerning what joe/plus
others were actually up to on that board---by a very valid sorce,who felt it
was there duty to let k.j fans know a few home truths about the
messageboards workings--i was/am shocked by all i was told,and saddened as
well

it is not my place to memtion things that were told in confidence,thats up
tp there person with the inside information.   lonestyle--monk-- as
moderators on joes m/board-- up ok ;-)your names were never brout up
melinda  this is truth