[kj] OT: the b-word

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Sat Apr 8 14:19:30 EDT 2006

Old git!

Congratulations from up the road!

--- bernies at ntlworld.com wrote:

From: "Jerry Butson" <bernies at ntlworld.com>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: [kj] OT: the b-word
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:29:15 +0100

Can I interrupt this festivities for a second to invoke some purely self-indulgent back-slapping? It's me 40th b-day today!

T'would have been nice of t' Joke to play on Thurs night but never mind, looking forward to the 2nd May (should take me mind off the 7th anniversary of me dear old ma's untimely demise). Assuming the gig's still on...

New album? Pleasantly reminiscent of their finest, more proggy, moments. T'will come back wioth a more considered rant when time allows.

Cheers,
jerry