[kj] OT: the b-word

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 8 13:07:26 EDT 2006

Happy b'day Jerry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jerry Butson
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 12:29 PM
  Subject: [kj] OT: the b-word

  Can I interrupt this festivities for a second to invoke some purely self-indulgent back-slapping? It's me 40th b-day today!

  T'would have been nice of t' Joke to play on Thurs night but never mind, looking forward to the 2nd May (should take me mind off the 7th anniversary of me dear old ma's untimely demise). Assuming the gig's still on...

  New album? Pleasantly reminiscent of their finest, more proggy, moments. T'will come back wioth a more considered rant when time allows.

  Cheers,
  jerry