[kj] Perceptions so far.

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 8 09:41:17 EDT 2006

Fret not, Bob, unlike certain folks here -- I simply don't have the
time to get *literally* bent out of shape about anything written here
(it's just a music discussion list, folks). That said, I'm perfectly
entitled to strenuously disagree as much as you are free to wax
rhapsodic. It's all good, as they say uptown. We can agree to disagree.

But -- you DID say (possibly in jest) that you hadn't heard
EXTREMITIES. Taken at face value, that's like someone who hasn't read
"The Catcher in the Rye" saying "Franny & Zooey" by J.D. Salinger is
the *BEST THING HE'S EVER WRITTEN*.

Cool is maintained, though. We can agree to differ (so long as that
you realize deep in your heart of hearts that you're wallowing in a
slippery mudslick of WRONG! Bahahahahahaha!)

Alex in NYC