[kj] OT How does the mind work?

jo arcadia at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 8 07:57:12 EDT 2006

Even more fascinating...that it was a lot easier to read than text message
lingo.  A paragraph that long would've taken me all day to decipher.

jo

I think it was quite interesting... and I could read the text as quick
as normal - and even understand what I was reading - although my first
language is definitely not English!

Sakari

Yes, if your first language is English, you doofus! ;)

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote: I thought that it ws
quite interesting. Shows how its possible to understand
things, even if they dont make sense. Its possible to read it just as quick
as if the letters were in the right order.