[kj] Perceptions so far.

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 8 06:14:21 EDT 2006

"Now, can all the sweary mad people just email each
other instead of mailing the list?"

  Yes I agree. If anyone thinks anyone is  a c*nt or they want to make
threats of violence, then can they do it off list. I posted something
yesterday that I thought was interesting and that other people would find it
interesting, some people discussed it rationally and some people were just
being abusive,  if you have nothing to add then refrain from posting
mindless abuse or  threats. I feel that enough people found the *How the
mind works* post interesting enough to justify its posting. And I do feel
the abuse I received was unwarranted and unnecessary . I also requested
yesterday that the mindless abuse cease, and  I also tried to ignore it.
   Yes i realise that I slipped and responded to abuse from someone
yesterday, but my toleration level do have their limits.

   flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk